Well, I gained a pound. Which is frustrating since I had such a good week of running, but I can attribute it to one of these things:
1. I ate out 4-5 times this week. Which I’m trying to completely cut out.
2. I went to a party and ate cake and cupcakes multiple times this week.
3. I still have the mindset that I can eat whatever I want when I run (which I cannot)
Or just the fact that I’m drinking much more water than I’m used to. My goals for this week are:
1. Track what I’m eating. Every little thing. I have a bad habit of not tracking small snacks, and those add up.
2. Refrain from desserts when I go to my family party this weekend.
3. Eat more protein. That helps me to stay fuller longer.
The good news is I’m still down 6.6. But, I know I can do better.